Whitening Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 PA++++ (prelaunch) 30gm
419 in stock
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
BEAUTY FILTER SKINThe Skin & CoWhitening Tinted Sunscreen SPF50 PA++++Lightweight, Pore Minimizing & Brightening Effect
- Weight 30ml / 1.0ozBeauty Filter Whitening Tinted Sunscreen is a chemical sunscreen, powerful multitasker that works as a primer, moisturiser, lightweight foundation, pore minimizing and UV Filter to give you a youthful-looking glow. Buildable coverage that helps even skin tone and other skin imperfections while diffusing light to minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. The creamy, silky formula goes on smooth and blends easily, leaving skin with a natural-looking, moisturizing, glowing flawless finish.NON GMO, VEGAN & CLINICALLY TESTED ingridients
- Skin Type : Normal, Oily, Combination and Dry.
- Ingridients : Water, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Synthetic Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Sodium Chloride, Trehalose, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Stearic Acid Emulsifier Phenoxyethanol Preservative Cyclohexasiloxane Emollient Disteardimonium Hectorite Stabilizer Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Octocrylene, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Fragrance, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Oligopeptide-68, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides, Tin Oxide (Cl 77861)
IS IT GOOD FOR ACNE SKIN ?
- Acne prone skin is often skin that has underlying problems, deep within the lower layers. Dehydration, oxidative stress and cellular damage can all cause acne prone skin to be even more reactive, leading to more spots and breakouts. Due to the ability of trehalose to keep the skin hydrated and protected, it’s useful for those with acne prone skin to help keep the skin in a healthy condition. Witch hazel is one of the most popular natural remedies for acne as it reduces oiliness, decreases redness, and eliminates bacteria from the pores of the skin. The tannins in witch hazel make it a powerful astringent, which helps to naturally tone acne-prone skin and maintain its pH balance.
WHAT IS SPF50 PA++++ ?
- SPF or Sun Protection Factor indicates how well the product blocks UV rays. The higher the SPF number, the longer it will take to burn or tan than it would without sunscreen. So, if you use SPF 50, it will take 50 times longer to burn or tan than without sunscreen.
- PA is a rating system and those plus signs tell you just how much protection you are getting. PA+ provides some protection while PA++++ is the max amount of protection currently available. With this range of ratings, your skin can be anywhere from 2 to 16 times more protected from UVA rays than you would be without sunscreen.
WHAT IS 5 IN 1 SUNSCREEN MEAN ?
- It’s gave 5 benefits just from 1 step application. Which is Sunblock, pore minimizing, whitening, moisturising and anti ageing
WHAT’S INSIDE OUR BEAUTY FILTER SUNSCREEN ?
- β-White™ – Peptide is a TGF-ß biomimetic peptide. It stands out from other traditional whitening agents with its unique action on the MITF cellular pathway, which reduces constitutive and facultative pigmentation, allowing optimal whitening with an excellent safety profile. Oligopeptide-68 is a decapeptide (containing ten amino acids) the main active ingredient in β-WHITE. In short, Oligopeptide-68 reduces tyrosinase that lessens melanin production, fighting against melasma, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots. Studies showed that it’s more effective than hydroquinone, without advanced side effects.
- Oligopeptides-68, are able to get deep into the cellular level when applied topically. Studies have shown that some oligopeptides in skincare do indeed cause an increase in proteins like collagen and help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkling and help to improve volume and plumpness of the skin. It is also stimulate skin growth and repair, increase hydration, fight inflammation, As antioxidants in peptides help to calm and soothe skin, inflammation is reduced. They are essentially strengthening the skin barrier and increasing protection against UV damage and other environmental intruders
- Witch Hazel Extract_relieves inflammation. Soothing & pore minimizing. It’s may have antioxidant effects that help mitigate and prevent free radical damage to skin from UV rays and oxidizing air pollution. Because witch hazel’s various properties refine the appearance of pores, reduce inflammation, and tighten the skin, this trifecta of perks adds up to a more even skin tone
- Trehalose as with many extraordinary compounds found in nature, trehalose is now being used in skincare products to help protect the skin from damage, and crucially, dehydration and sun damage. As we age, our skin begins to lose its ability to stay well moisturised, causing the skin to become dehydrated and rough. Trehalose helps the skin to retain moisture, keeping it youthful and fresh looking.Trehalose also has a protective effect on the skin, by combining with water to form a protective barrier around the skin cell membranes. This helps to protect the skin from the elements, which is particularly beneficial for those with sensitive skin.
- Lecithin which is a naturally occurring mixture of oleic acid, palmitic and other minerals all of which help keep the skin balanced. You will find after a while you are left with an all over supple, hydrated and smoother looking complexion due to the face HL will help stabilise other active ingredients making formulas more effective at having results.
- Butylene glycol is both a humectant and an emollient. It’s helps keep skin moisturized, hydrated, and looking its youngest! And also great for most skin types. Because of its non-irritating properties, butylene glycol is great for sensitive skin types. Not only that, but butylene glycol is low on the comedogenic scale. Rated only a “1” on the comedogenic scale, it’s unlikely to clog pores, making it a great ingredient for oily skin types. And, because of it’s super hydration powers we mentioned earlier, it’s also great for those with dry skin.
There are no reviews yet.